Monday, September 17, 2012

A Birthday Wish


I know that I'm a lucky girl.  It warmed my heart to wake up to so many birthday messages, and to find more and more throughout the day.  I feel very loved today.

It is amazing, though, how I still feel the loneliest I've felt in a long, long time.  It's amazing how little a 31st birthday means when my little boy didn't even make it to his first.  It's amazing how empty and hollow my house feels tonight.  It's still shocking to me that life keeps going on as it always has even though he's not here. There are no words to describe how much I long to have Gabriel back right now.

I simply miss my son.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RtpZvpr61sA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment